- Change oil and filter and top off all fluids as needed
- Check front brakes found the front rotors were warped and the pads were worn way down replaced pads and rotors as needed and road test ok at this time
- Install new air filter as needed
- Install new cabin air filter as needed
- Remove rear pads check over good clean and adjust add no squeak to the pads and lube the caliper slides etc.
- Rotate the tires as needed and check tire pressures and reset TPMS if needed
Cindy H. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/10/2020